Investment Grade Corporate Bond Trader
Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC (SWS) is a growing, financial services firm that offers investment banking, sales, trading & research, and advisory services to a broad and ever-expanding list of corporations, governments, municipalities, and institutional investors. SWS is a perennial leader as a co-manager of investment-grade corporate debt, a national leader in public finance investment banking, a named dealer on more than 40 commercial paper programs, and a seasoned and successful share repurchase agent. All activities are supported by a robust secondary sales and trading platform, and a sound regulatory capital base. We are a SEC-registered securities broker-dealer and member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB).
SWS is majority minority- and women-owned and our over 125 diverse professionals are not only committed to providing the highest level of value-added services to our clients but also committed to improving the communities in which we work and live. We have 19 offices nationwide with dual headquarters in NYC and Oakland and have a 25+ year track record built on integrity, experience and results.
SWS is seeking to expand its active Institutional Corporate Bond desk with a qualified and experienced Investment Grade Corporate Bond Trader.
- Investment Grade Bond Trade execution and Market Making
- Manage, maintain and monitor flow trading including pricing, positions, and open trades
- Provide solid market commentary
- Generate trade ideas and assess relative value
- Build and maintain relationships with salespeople and buy-side clients in this space
- Minimum 3-5 years of credit trading experience on a sell side corporate bond desk
Series 7, 63; Series 24 optional
- History of strong risk management and proven success and profitability as a sell side market maker
- Leverage Fixed Income Sales team to source liquidity and product
- Ability to work in a competitive trading room environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for the corporate markets
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer: EOE/M/F/V/D. We offer a competitive compensation package, an inclusive working environment and employee benefits.