Equity Capital Markets
Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC (“SWS”) is a fast-growing, financial services firm that offers investment banking, sales, trading & research, and advisory services to a broad and ever-expanding list of corporations, governments, municipalities, and institutional investors. We are majority minority- and women-owned and our 128 diverse professionals are not only committed to providing the highest level of value-added services to our clients but also committed to improving the communities in which we work and live. We have 19 offices nationwide including dual headquarters in NYC and Oakland and have a 25+ year track record built on integrity, experience and results.
The SWS equity franchise is growing like never before and we seek an experienced and innovative professional to join our team to help drive the momentum. The candidate best suited for our team has a strong understanding of Equity Capital Markets (“ECM”), has worked several years at a mid to large investment bank, and now seeks to employ that skillset at a small firm reaching for new heights.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree; preferred finance, economics or accounting related studies
- Work experience in ECM, corporate finance,) specialization a plus, especially REITs
FINRA Series 79 licensed
- Ability to think strategically and creatively around new issuer relationship development
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
- Amiable, ethical, reasonable and intellectually curious, a team player and a self-starter
Interested and qualified? Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer: EOE/M/F/V/D.